03 Feb We’re recruiting for a PR Executive
Do you have two years or more experience working as a PR Executive? Are you looking to be poart of a collaborative, client-focussed agency? Keep reading…
Station Rd. is a creative, integrated communications agency based in Cardiff. We are looking for an experienced PR account executive to join our multi-disciplined team. Responsible for building client relationships, and media engagement you’ll be a highly effective communicator with excellent written skills.
Responsibilities to include (But not limited to):
Due to the varied activities / services of our agency the responsibilities of the role will vary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive and reactive media engagement
- Research and understanding services across a heavily B2B focussed client list
- Identifying new opportunities to promote a wide range of clients
- Researching target media and producing distribution list
- Planning, writing and delivering targeted press releases
- Drafting copy for all client comms including social, email, website, newsletters and direct mail
- ‘Selling-in’ news stories and features to the media
- Management of client e-marketing projects using CMS
- Write and deliver clear creative briefs to the team
- Event planning and management
- Working with senior members of the team to help facilitate crisis management plans
- Assist in the research and presentation of proposals
- Review competitor activity and produce necessary reports
- Data cleansing and profiling – research and qualification of client campaign data, purchase data lists and mail merge to support client communications
- Day-to-day maintenance of client communications and job folders.
To be successful you will require:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working as part of a multi-discipline marketing team
- Excellent communicator with strong written skills
- Well organised – an effective project manager
- An ability to be flexible in a fast-changing environment
It is essential that you have an ability to adapt to varied marketing activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. To fit in you will need to be a strong communicator, productive individual with a resourceful can-do attitude.
- You are ideally a PR Account Executive looking to progress your career
- You have great attention to detail and work well in an agency environment
- You are capable of planning your own workload, but show flexibility reacting to changes in your schedule
- You have a great ‘can do’ attitude and ambition