10 Sep We are recruiting for a Senior Account Executive
Do you love having conversations and learning new things? Are you passionate about creating content that stands out? Are you looking for a place where you can develop and grow, taking the next step in your career towards and AM role? (like us, do you ask lots of questions too…?) If so, keep reading…
As part of the Station Rd. team, you’ll be working across integrated campaigns for a range of regional and international clients, predominantly in the B2B sector. Our agency is based in Cardiff (although location isn’t essential in this day and age!) and we’re looking for an experienced PR person to join our multi-disciplined team. Responsible for building client relationships, content creation and campaign delivery you’ll be a highly effective communicator, super organised with the ability to write a wide range of content.
Our people make our business and we do everything we can to look after them and support their aspirations. We genuinely care, so we’ll be looking for someone with similar values to us – caring, courageous, curious and connected.
We’ve worked hard to create a work culture where people don’t dread coming to work. There are certainly no clock watchers here…or egos, office politics and certainly no corporate BS. We’re proud to say Station Rd. is a place where we can combine our smarts and play to our strengths. So – are we for you?
Some of the things you’ll be doing …
- Getting involved with brainstorming and campaign planning
- Content creation for client comms – opinion, news, email, social, case studies etc.
- Proactive and reactive content outreach and media relations
- ‘Selling-in’ and securing content opportunities
- Social media management
- Building strong client relationships
- Day to day delivery of client communications – keeping activity on time and within budget
- Identifying new opportunities and partnerships to support client goals/communications
- Attending photoshoots and client meetings (where safe to do so)
- Staying on top of sector and industry news/trends
- Writing and delivering clear creative briefs for the team
- Assisting with research and insights
- Producing evaluation and monthly reports
- Day-to-day maintenance of client communications and job folders
- Representing Station Rd. at relevant events
- Championing equality and diversity across all we do and within the team
- Developing yourself with a structured training programme
- Working on your own passion project
Things you’ll have under your belt…(well not literally)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working as part of a multi-discipline marketing team
- Excellent communicator with strong written skills
- Well organised – an effective project manager
- An ability to be flexible in a fast-changing environment
- You are ideally a Senior PR Account Executive looking to progress your career
- You have great attention to detail and work well in an agency environment
- You are capable of planning your own workload, but show flexibility reacting to changes in your schedule
- You have a curious mind and ambition
You’ll need to have the ability to adapt to varied marketing activities in a fast- paced, dynamic environment. So, if you are a strong communicator and a productive individual with a resourceful can-do attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
Part of the package…
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox membership
- Company events & socials
- Bonus scheme
- You get to work with a great bunch of people!
To apply directly, please send your information and CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org