10 Feb Are you our next Digital Manager?
Are you looking to progress your digital marketing communications career in a dynamic client-focused environment surrounded by a passionate and collaborative team of skilled and talented people? Then read on…
Station Rd. is a creative, integrated communications agency based in Cardiff. We are growing and are looking for an experienced digital marketing person to join our highly motivated team.
As our digital marketing manager you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of digital marketing campaigns for clients. You’ll be a day-to-day client contact for accounts and projects where digital services, working alongside the wider communications team to deliver on client objectives.
As a key member of the team you’ll ensure the efficient management of digital projects from using insights and scoping projects, to tactical delivery and analysis. As the lynchpin between internal and external stakeholders sharing knowledge, you’ll ensure technical information is understood and client expectations are managed and exceeded.
We’re always learning and refining what we do, so you’ll also be responsible for tracking and reporting, providing feedback and recommendations to our clients and team.
- Planning and delivering SEO, PPC & Paid Media campaigns
- Keyword research and analysis
- Technical and content audits
- Creating content GAP Analysis reports and providing recommendations in-line with client content strategies
- Running benchmark reports, crawls and recommending website fixes
- Monthly Analytics & Progress Reports
- Review and optimise client websites
- Work with client services to deliver integrated campaigns
- Providing time/costs estimates for Director sign off
- Refine client scope of work into agency briefs – create and maintain job bags
- Managing Basecamp resource requests (WIP)
- Support the director in growing the agency’s digital offering
- Support the directors in delivery of new business proposals
- Knowledge share with wider team – insight into latest developments and trends
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills
- Well versed using website analytics and website auditing tools
- Desire to share knowledge
- Flexible and quick to adapt
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox membership
- Weekly fruit boxes
- Company events & social hours
- Bonus scheme
To apply, please send your CV across to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org